The beginning of something new.
It keeps your engine running, every day. Your heart beats to the rhythm of the BMW F 750 GS. It’s your ticket to the adventure. Because with the balanced Enduro all-rounder, you will master all paths, regardless of the road surface, and expand your horizons – because you want more. The F 750 GS gives you more power, more comfort, more spirit of GS. Feel the strong-charactered engine and enjoy the ease of handling of the F 750 GS. While you’re off discovering the world, you have the bike with the automatic stability control (ASC) and the anti-lock braking system ABS safely under control. And with the ex factory option Connectivity with its 6.5 inch TFT-display shows you among others which junction you have to turn off at or who is calling you. Clear and concise – without distracting you from the road. The entry into your next experience is – also thanks to the low seat height – easier than ever before.
Real GS roots.
It’s obvious: From the slim rear to the striking front tank right up to the GS-typical top front mudguard, the design elements of the F 750 GS speak a clear language: the motorcycle has the GS gene. Unmistakeable and original is the typical flyline. With the view on the front, the new headlamps are particularly striking – a real light icon. And the galvanised radiator blind with the Exclusive style highlights the high quality of the all-rounder and embodies the spirit of GS. Discover more!
A new twin-cylinder to launch.
When you start your F 750 GS, the journey into unknown territory begins. The lively in-line twin-cylinder will put a smile on your face – with 57 kW (77 HP), it brings the newly designed engine abundant power onto the rear wheel – whilst keeping the consumption just as low (4.1 l per 100 km according to WMTC).
For young riders with a class A2 license: even the reduced power version with 35 kW (48 HP) gives you that pure GS feeling.
Every start is easy.
The agile handling, the high comfort and the possibility for lowered suspension make your entry into the GS world easier than ever. To ensure that you are seated perfectly, the F 750 GS can be adapted to various seat heights: from lowered 770 mm up to 830 mm. What is more: The relaxed, but nevertheless active seat position and the variable ergonomics support your active safety and forms a unit between you and your motorcycle – for comfortable touring.
Do you want to put on an elegant performance with your F 750 GS? Then the Exclusive style with its Stereo metallic matt colour is perfect for you. With this style, the galvanised radiator blind with large GS tape and the granite grey rims perfectly set the scene for the F 750 GS. The black/grey seat bench, the two hand protectors and the silver anodised handlebar round off the tasteful appearance.
|Type||Water-cooled 4-stroke in-line two-cylinder engine, four valves per cylinder, two overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication|
|Bore x stroke||84 mm x 77 mm|
|Rated output||57 kW (77 hp) at 7,500 rpm
OE output reduction to 35 kW (48 hp) at 6,500 rpm
|Max. torque||83 Nm at 6,000 rpm
OE output reduction: 63 Nm at 4,500 rpm
|Compression ratio||12.7 : 1|
|Mixture control||Electronic injection|
|Emission control||Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4|
|Performance / fuel consumption|
|Maximum speed||190 km/h|
|Fuel consumption per 100 km based on WMTC||4.1 l|
|Fuel type||Unleaded regular, minimum octane number 91 (RON)|
|Alternator||permanent magnetic alternator 416 W (nominal power)|
|Battery||12 V / 10 Ah, maintenance-free|
|Clutch||Multiple-disc wet clutch (anti hopping), mechanically operated|
|Gearbox||Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox integrated into crankcase|
|Drive||Endless O-ring chain with shock damping in rear wheel hub|
|Chassis / brakes|
|Frame||Bridge-type frame, steel shell construction|
|Front wheel location / suspension||Telescopic fork, Ø 41 mm|
|Rear wheel location / suspension||Cast aluminium dual swing arm, central spring strut, spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable, rebound damping adjustable|
|Suspension travel front / rear||151 mm / 177 mm (OE: suspension lowering kit 131 mm / 157 mm)|
|Steering head angle||63°|
|Wheels||Cast aluminium wheels|
|Rim, front||2.50 x 19″|
|Rim, rear||4.25 x 17″|
|Tyres, front||110/80 R19|
|Tyres, rear||150/70 R17|
|Brake, front||Dual disc brake, floating brake discs, Ø 305 mm, double-piston floating caliper|
|Brake, rear||Single disc brake, Ø 265 mm, single-piston floating caliper|
|ABS||BMW Motorrad ABS (disengageable)|
|Dimensions / weights|
|Seat height||815 mm (OE suspension lowering kit: 770 mm, OE low seat: 790 mm, OE comfort seat: 830 mm)|
|Inner leg curve||1,830 mm (OE suspension lowering kit: 1,750 mm, OE low seat: 1,790 mm, OE comfort seat: 1,870 mm)|
|Usable tank volume||15 l|
|Reserve||approx. 3.5 l|
|Height (excl. mirrors)||1,225 mm|
|Width (incl. mirrors)||922 mm|
|Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled 1)||224 kg|
|Permitted total weight||440 kg|
|Payload (with standard equipment)||216 kg|
Technical data relate to the unladen weight (DIN)
1) According to Directive 93/93/EEC with all fluids, fuelled to at least 90% of usable fuel tank
HIGH PERFORMANCE PARTS.
HP sports silencer
• Slip-on silencer for throaty sound and sporty looks
• Silencer is all titanium (shell, connecting pipe and internals)
• End cap and heat shield made of carbon
• Weighs less than a production silencer
• Increased torque at low to midrange rpm, power at the level of the standard configuration
• Black plastic case
• Case capacity can be adjusted by moving a bar
• Capacity: approx. 20-29 l (right), approx. 30-39 l (left)
• Innovative mechanism for attachment to the vehicle
• Optional: liners
• Tank bag with splash-proof cable hole
• Water-repellent outside pockets with zip fastener
• Integrated rain hood with map view
• All-round stabilising function bar allows attachment of a map pocket or additional luggage
Softbag for passenger seat
• Waterproof main compartment, approximately 2.5 litres, expandable to approximately 8 litres, inner bag with roll top
• Loops permit the attachment of additional luggage
• Zip fastener around three sides provides good accessibility
• Practical carry handle
• GS inscription on lid
ERGONOMICS AND COMFORT.
• Better grip and improved vehicle control when riding off-road and when standing up
• Tread material and shape prevent the foot from slipping
• Length of tread: 90 mm
• Precision-cast highly-alloyed stainless steel
• Unhindered operation of gearshift and footbrake levers (no change in height of the footrests)
Windscreen, large, clear
• Enhanced wind and weather protection for the rider
• Improved touring capability; even long motorway trips can be ridden in comfort
• Scratchproof coating for unimpaired long-term transparency
• Identical to the standard windscreen on the F 850 GS
Rallye motorcycle seat
• Increased seat firmness for off-road riding
• Lower seat width than standard seat
• Slim and narrow silhouette underscores the Enduro look
• Approved for 2 persons (reduced passenger comfort)
• Colour: Black/grey
BMW Motorrad Navigator VI
Let the new Navigator VI take you on some of the best rides of your life. The large 5 inch touchscreen will show you the way to unlimited riding enjoyment. The display features a circular polarization filter (CPOL) that minimizes reflections while improving the contrast and guarantees optimal readability even in direct sunlight. Experience new routes and destinations using the „Curvy Roads“ planning option, the „Avoid larger main roads“ feature, and the „Round trip“ function for round trips by time, distance or intermediate destination. To help you enjoy the best views along the way, the „Natural Guidance“ prompts provide you with a precise description of the surrounding area. You set the soundtrack for your journey: with Bluetooth technology and the new „Music Streaming“ feature you can listen to titles stored on your smartphone. Be the director and control compatible „Action Cams“ directly from the navigator.
The optional „Smartphone Link“ app will keep you up to date with real-time traffic information and weather predictions. The „4-Button Mount“ facilitates a convenient operation of all relevant functions during the journey. You’ll also receive free lifelong updates to the preinstalled map data. One more thing: with the optional car installation kit, the Navigator VI is also the ideal travel companion in your car.
BMW Motorrad Navigator V
The Navigator V with the large 5″ TFT colour display is the perfect electronic scout for committed bikers. The BaseCamp software lets you plan your favourite routes down to the very last detail. Pick the quickest or the shortest route, or go with the „twisting roads“ option if you prefer the most exciting. The smartphone link app option for traffic information in real time plus weather forecasts tells you exactly what you need to know right when you need it. TTS navigation announcements with detailed descriptions of your surroundings will keep you informed about everything around you on your chosen route. Bluetooth technology and the optional BMW Motorrad communication system transmit routing instructions straight to your helmet by wireless link, and you can use the handsfree function for phone calls. Map data come pre-installed, and you have lifelong free updates.
BMW Motorrad Smartphone Cradle
• Dust- and waterproof hardcase for smartphone with window and charging port
• Smartphone can be recharged either by micro-USB or by wireless link using the Qi standard²
• Cradle can be turned 90° for viewing in landscape or portrait format
• Suitable for displays up to 5″, height up to 13.8 cm, width up to 7.3 cm, thickness up to 1.1 cm
• Fits the vehicle-specific brackets for the BMW Motorrad Navigator³
² Only for Qi-compatible smartphones (Qi is a standard for wireless energy transmission by electromagnetic induction over short distances)
³ Not included in the scope of supply
Plastic engine guard
• Optimum protection for the engine against flying stones in light off-road riding conditions
• Tough plastic resistant to ultraviolet light
• Weight: Approx. 0.5 kg
Engine protection bar
• Sturdy, 2-part engine crash bars
• Strong stainless steel tubing, electropolished as protection against corrosion
• Weight: Approx. 1.8 kg
• Protection for the rider’s hands and the controls against wind and adverse weather, and a deflector for bushes, twigs and flying stones encountered when off-roading
• Tough plastic resistant to ultraviolet light
• Colour: black
MAINTENANCE AND TECHNICAL DETAILS.
Automatic chain-lubrication system
• Continuous lubrication of the drive chain
• Reduction of maintenance outlay and upkeep
• Extension of the service life of the chain
*The special equipment or optional accessories listed on this page are only an excerpt from the latest BMW Motorrad customization range. All special equipment, optional accessories and packages can be found in the BMW Motorrad configurator.